It's a good thing that we were invited by University of the Philippines I.T. Technology Center (UPITTC) and University of Makati (UMAK) to participate in a series of seminars sponsored by the European I.T. Service Center (EITSC) and Hanns Seidel Foundation.
The series of seminars is FREE for all professors from the state colleges and universities (SUCs) and local colleges and universities (LCUs). Seminar topics includes Outsourcing Management, I.T. Project Management , Joomla, Advanced I.T. Project Management, Software Engineering, Cyber Security and Advanced Excel. The seminar runs from July to October of 2010.
Professors from the UCC CS Department who were task to participate in the seminars are required to conduct echo-seminar and/or impart the learning in their own classes. This is still in line with the policy of the department to produce technically competent I.T. professional in the future.
sir..maybe we can join that seminar nxt tym .. we are so busy ryt now .. when is your nxt seminar?
ReplyDeleteyeah right .. sounds interesting! :)
ReplyDeleteCan I attend more than one seminar boss??
ReplyDeleteSeminar on Cyber security is set this coming October, keep posted.
ReplyDeleteseminar is for faculty members only, sorry...
ReplyDeleteJust wait for the schedule of the echo seminar for staff
ReplyDelete