Saturday, August 28, 2010

Major,,, Major... Wanna try to answer it?

"What is one big mistake you've made and what did you do to make it right?"...

This is the famous question for Miss Philippines Venus Raj and the rest of the TOP 5 of the recently concluded Miss Universe contest...

So, do you wanna try answering it? ...

6 comments:

  1. in my 19 years of existence ive never had a major major problem in my life, but since ive met sir guinto, i had a major major problem in my major major subject ..

    ahehehehe .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha,,, nice answer... very realistic... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...as of now! i have a lot of major major payables
    and that is my major problem on how could i pay my major credit to get my major documents! ever!

    .. miss you there!yeh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Sir for that wonderful question... You know what, Sir, in my more than 22 years of existence, I cannot say that I didn’t do any mistakes. I am a mortal therefore prone to one. However, I have no major major regrets in my heart because I've learned major major lessons from these mistakes which help me become a stronger woman...So, thank you so much that I am here, thank you thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my major major mistake .... cguro getting married. it was more stressful than happy, not to mention costly for both of us but the annulment costs more. MAHAL MGPAKASAL PERO MAS MAHAL MAGPA ANNUL. buti na lang i have a son at least kahit pano nakabawi sa major major blunder .. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails