Learning should not be limited within the corners of our classrooms.
The UCC IT Department is now in focus for the forthcoming I.T. Lakbay Aral set this September 20 (main campus) and September 27 (camarin campus). Again, we are scheduled to visit companies where we can expose our I.T. students in the actual technical aspects of the various electronic and computer-based technologies, I.T. professions, real industry situations and processes. The event will be highlighted by our team-building activities in one of Laguna's resort. Team assignment is now posted for references. Points from the team-building activities will be carried over to the much awaited Mini-Sports Olympics comes 2nd Semester. It's just unfortunate that our freshmen will not be joining us during the trip due to some conflicts.
Alumni are welcome to join...
Papa, can I join, plss..
ReplyDeleteFirst payment deadline is set first week of September...
ReplyDeletereserve your seat now
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBoss, can we go to Baguio in our next IT field trip and stay there for 2 days and one night?
ReplyDelete