Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Google AdSense vs. Easy-to-implement Ads
It’s almost always that I received emails (spam or not) discussing income generating scheme through internet. Blah, blah, blah. Making money just by going to a certain website, clicking this and that, answering survey questions and viewing this and that. Getting a couple of cents to a couple of dollars just by doing simple clicks is really a head-turner.
I’ve started personal blogging 2 years ago (still not integrating those internet income generating schemes) but it came to an early end. Now I’m back (for 10 days now). It is that I’m planning to introduce (maybe through a seminar in line with other topics like Joomla) blogging and making some income to my students and some other individuals.
I’m scanning a couple of internet-based ads now, testing and integrating it to my new personal blog (Blogger, Multiply and Wordpress). Some are successfully implemented but some are very hard to. Google Adsense is one hard-headed ads, so difficult to integrate. Error messages or issues are really hard to understand, even if you read tons of manual not to mention the long wait (more than a week). It’s just so vague. But some others, like Infolinks, Kontera and AdBrite, are really a few-clicks away to money-making, for just a day or two of approval. Having this easy-to-implement ads (in-line or banner ads) is really a help as compared to playing hard-to-get competitor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment